The St. Tropez Spray tan treatment is the quickest way to get a professional finish. Delivered in around 15 minutes, the spray is quick drying and features Aromaguard™ fragrance technology which eliminates the tell-tale self-tan aroma by a minimum 70%.
- Skin should be free from self-tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oil.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- The evening before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body. Pay special attention to dry areas such as hands, feet, elbows and knees.
- When you come for your treatment, wear dark loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear – preferably not your best! The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- If you have NOT had a St Tropez Spray tan before, we recommend you pop in for a free patch test 24 hours prior to treatment. It only takes 2 minutes. Please ask for details.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 8 hours after your treatment.
- Try to avoid washing your hands for as long as possible in the development time (a minimum of 2 hours.) Try a hand sanitiser or wipes instead.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen.
- It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
- Don’t worry if you see colour washing off from your first shower, this is normal.
- What is left is your beautiful, sunless tan.
KEEP ON TOP OF YOUR TAN
- Apply St Tropez Body Moisturiser or St Tropez Body Butter daily.
- Exfoliate your skin with St Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan. Also, keep in mind that salt water may dry your skin and cause your sunless tan to fade faster.
- Remember there are no sun filters in St Tropez products so it’s very important that you still use a sun protection product with sufficient levels of SPF when exposing your skin to the sun.