- Use gloves for dirty jobs such as gardening.
- Rubber gloves (preferably with a cotton lining to reduce perspiration) should be worn for jobs such as washing up.
- Use the pads of the fingers rather than the nails for doing jobs.
- Do not bite or chew your nails (this also damages teeth).
- Do NOT immerse hands for prolonged periods in any type of oil (take care with body oils and moisturisers).
Removal – You can come back to Positive Touch to have your Shellac polish removed, or you can purchase a CND Shellac removal kit, which includes a bottle of solar oil.